43 reasons why you should join a Group Training Session on an Ibiza beach.Marisa van Welzen
We would love you to try to come to one of Ibiza’s beautiful beaches to workout. It is a whole different experience. These are 43 reasons why you should try it.
1. If you start early enough you will see the sun rise and that is magical.
2. The fresh air will clear your brain and you are ready to take on the world.
3. Puts a smile on your face.
4. The sand will offer you a different resistance.
5. You will meet like-minded people.
6. Great for your Ibiza network.
7. You will get a tan whilst working out.
8. Take a swim straight after training. How cool is that?
9. You will improve your Spanish.
10. The group will keep you accountable.
11. Getting in shape will bring a new meaning to you.
12. Not the same boring machines each and every week.
13. Your body will get more stimulation.
14. It will be something completely different.
15. Training barefoot will give you new health sensations.
16. You will always have a coach who watches your form.
17. You will feel like a kid again.
18. Working out with friends is so much more fun.
19. You will get to the beach more often.
20. Having a coffee afterwards with a view to die for.
21. Your friends back home will be jealous.
22. You will see faster results just because you are having fun at the same time.
Join the Ibiza outdoor gym community
23. The sand between your toes will make you feel alive.
24. Time will pass super fast.
25. Every day you will have another backdrop.
26. The sun will energise you.
27. You will learn new exercises you never knew existed.
28. You will feel reborn.
29. You will make new friends easily.
30. Your mind will be somewhere else for 45 minutes.
31. Your Facebook pictures will look fantastic.
32. You will not notice that you drop a size.
33. Learn that a healthy lifestyle can be fun.
34. You will realise that living your life comes first and that exercise and nutrition comes secondary to
support just that.
35. You will miss it when you skip a training day.
36. The sea will calm your mind.
37. The sound of the wind and the sea are great motivators.
38. Your skin will glow and you will look and feel younger.
39. You will be a better version of yourself.
40. Your productivity will go through the roof.
41. You will be happier in life.
42. And your partner will be grateful. 🙂
Me gustaría recibir más info sobre cómo participar y Costs. Muchas gracias !
Hola Sandra, gracias por tu message. Si tu envia un message en Facebook o email email@example.com, envíanos mas info.
Gracias y nos vemos en el entrenamiento!
Thank you for sharing.
Superb Blog, das pure Leidenschaft strahlt …
Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.
Suⲣer-Duper blog! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am taking your feeds also
Lovely just what I was looking for. Thanks to
the author for taking his time on this one.
Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to
give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same
topics? Many thanks!
[…] really, the last thing i wanted to do was go training. But I pull myself together and head down to the beach with […]